Inspired by the classic American dessert, our Banana Split Protein Kefir Smoothie serves up the flavors your love at a fraction of the calories. Even better, it’s super charged with protein and probiotics!
- 1 cup Lifeway Vanilla Protein Kefir
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced and frozen
- ½ cup pineapple chunks, frozen
- 1-2 scoops Lifeway Original Frozen Kefir
- Ice, as needed
- Chocolate sauce, to serve
- Crushed peanuts, to serve
- Cherries, to serve
- Add the Protein Kefir, strawberries, banana and pineapple to the pitcher of a high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth, or until desired consistency is reached, adding additional ice if needed.
- To serve, pour into one or two glasses and top with Frozen Kefir, a drizzle of chocolate sauce, crushed peanuts and a cherry.
- We recommend using slightly salted peanuts for the crushed topping. Trust us, it makes a huge difference!