This easy french toast is infused with our tart and tangy Wildberries Whole Milk Kefir. Top your kefir french toast with fresh berries and honey for a quick, delicious summer brunch!
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the eggs until smooth. Stir in the kefir, orange zest, and vanilla.
- Preheat griddle over medium low. Add a pat of butter, and spread to coat the surface.
- Dip each slice of bread in the batter, coating it generously.
- Cook french toast until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side.
- Keep warm on a baking sheet in the oven, until all the french toast is done cooking.
- Serve with fresh berries, maple syrup, or powdered sugar.
- Stale bread keeps its shape better and is less mushy when soaked. Try slicing the bread the night before.
- Work in batches: make sure to give each slice of bread plenty of breathing room, otherwise they'll get soggy.
- 1 baguette will produce 16 - 18 slices of bread.