Kick start your holiday season with this Cranberry Crème Brûlée Layer Smoothie! With a sweet fruity base, tart cranberries, and a smooth vanilla chia pudding, this smoothie is the perfect treat to cozy up with this winter.
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup water
Vanilla Chia Layer:
- 1 cup Lifeway Madagascar Vanilla Low Fat Kefir
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
Cranberry Smoothie Layer:
- 1 cup Cranberry Crème Brulee Low Fat Kefir
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen cranberries
- Whipped Cream, Caramelized Sugar, Mint Leaves, Cranberries
- Vanilla Chia Layer: The night before, mix Lifeway Madagascar Vanilla Kefir with chia seeds and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Cranberry Compote: Mix cranberries, sugar, and water in a saucepan on medium heat and bring to a boil. Simmer until it thickens, reducing to about half, and stir continuously to avoid burning.
- Cranberry Smoothie Layer: Blend Lifeway Cranberry Crème Brûlée Kefir, banana, and frozen cranberries.
- Build the Smoothie: Layer the compote, vanilla chia smoothie, and cranberry crème brûlée smoothie to your desired amount.
- Optional Garnishes: Whipped Cream, Caramelized Sugar Crisps, Mint Leaves, and Fresh or Frozen Cranberries.