Creamy Farmer Cheese and sweet raw honey are the perfect compliments to succulent fresh figs. Figs are only in season for a short time, so enjoy our Farmer Cheese Stuffed Figs recipe while you can!
- 1 cup Lifeway Farmer Cheese
- 16 fresh figs
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- 8 Tbsp raw honey
- Fresh mint, to garnish
- Roughly chop the pistachios by hand or food processor. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- From top to bottom using a sharp knife, cut down through the center of the fig, making sure the bottom is still connected.
- Spoon honey onto a clean plate. Dip the figs into the honey, then the plate of chopped pistachios. Place the figs onto a serving platter.
- Carefully spoon one tablespoon of Farmer Cheese into each fig. Drizzle the tops with additional honey, pistachios, and chopped mint. Serve and enjoy!