Perfect for small hands and big appetites alike, our Fruity Farmer Cheese Crepe Rolls are great for breakfast, or as an afternoon snack.
- 1 8-oz package Lifeway Farmer Cheese
- 1/4 cup Lifeway Organic Plain Whole Milk Kefir
- 6 whole strawberries, diced and stems removed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour, as needed*
- Prepared crepes, as needed
- In a medium bowl, mash together the Farmer Cheese, kefir, vanilla and strawberries until well combined. Add coconut flour if the cream is too wet
- Lay out a crepe on a cutting board or plate. Spoon two to three tablespoons of filling onto the surface and spread around with the back of a spoon, leaving about an inch border around the edges.
- Slowly roll the crepe to form a log. Slice the crepe into one inch segments and serve with additional filling, strawberries and a squeeze of chocolate sauce, if desired.
- Coconut flour is very high in protein and fiber and is incredibly absorbent. Start with just a little bit at a time and allow to settle for a few minutes before adding more until desired consistency is reached.