Go nuts for your guts with this creamy, dreamy hazelnut banana smoothie bowl! Top it off with fresh banana slices, toasted hazelnuts, and a smattering of cocoa nibs for a boost of fiber and antioxidants.
- 2 Cups Organic Plain Low Fat Kefir
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 ½ frozen bananas
- ½ cup hazelnuts
- Banana slices, chopped hazelnuts, and cocoa nibs to top (optional)
- Soak hazelnuts in 1 cup of water overnight. Drain and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to the pitcher of a high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth, or until desired consistency is reached.
- Top with banana slices, chopped hazelnuts, and cocoa nibs.