This Kefir Cashew Cream works as a topping to your favorite smoothie bowl or as a dip for your favorite fruits. (It’s so good, you can even eat it by the spoonful!)
- 1¼ cup Lifeway Plain Low Fat Kefir
- 2 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Soak the raw cashews in a bowl of water completely submerged for about an hour, until softened, and then drain.
- Place coconut oil, vanilla extract, and plain kefir in a blender or food processor and blend completely.
- Add in cashews a little at a time and blend until creamy.