Ready in just minutes, this seasonal Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake is a quick and easy way to satisfy your sweet tooth. Top with a scoop of Frozen Kefir for a fall-flavored dessert!
- 4 Tbsp Lifeway Pumpkin Spice Low Fat Kefir
- 3 Tbsp self-raising flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Garnish with Cinnamon powder
- (Optional) 1 Scoop Lifeway Original Frozen Kefir
- In a medium coffee mug, whisk to combine all ingredients, except frozen kefir.
- Bake in microwave on high setting for 40-50 seconds, top mug cake with frozen kefir and cinnamon powder, and enjoy!