In honor of Prince’s recent passing, we concocted this delicious, yet surprisingly healthy, Purple Rain Smoothie. Sit back, sip and reminisce, while listening to his 40 Biggest Billboard Hits. RIP.
- 2 cups Lifeway Blueberry Low Fat Kefir
- ½ cup Lifeway Farmer Cheese
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen preferred
- 1½ banana, frozen
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- Ice, as needed
- Crumbled Graham Crackers, for middle layer
- Top Layer: Blend 1 cup Lifeway Blueberry Low Fat Kefir, ½ cup of Lifeway Farmer Cheese, 1 tsp of Vanilla Bean Paste, and ½ Frozen Banana. Blend until smooth. Set aside in another container.
- Bottom Layer: Blend 1 cup Lifeway Blueberry Low Fat Kefir, 1 cup Frozen Blueberries, 1 Frozen Banana, and Ice as needed. Blend until smooth.
- Pour: Bottom Layer, sprinkle about 1/4 inch of crumbled graham cracker, finish with Top Layer. Serve immediately!
- Make the top layer first. It doesn't need to be as thick as the bottom!
- Vanilla Bean Paste can be substituted with Vanilla Extract.