Our creamy, no-churn Strawberry Probiotic Nice Cream is the perfect guilt-free refreshment for hot summer days. With just 5 ingredients, it’s a quick and easy treat with an indulgent texture that’ll make you forget all about ice cream.
- 1 cup Strawberry Lowfat Kefir
- 6 bananas, sliced into ½" pieces and frozen
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Fresh strawberries to top
- Add all ingredients to the pitcher of a high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth, or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into a quart-sized tupperware container and freeze for 4 - 6 hours.
- Scoop into bowls or cones and top with fresh strawberries.
- Tip: slicing the bananas before freezing helps them blend faster and more evenly.