Tangy, juicy and sweet, our Tropical Mango, Pineapple and Wildberries Kefir Smoothie is just the burst of sunshine you need to start your day.Servings: 3 larger or 4 smaller smoothies
- 1–2 cups Lifeway Organic Wildberries and Cream Whole Milk Kefir
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced and divided
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ¾ – 1 cup orange juice with pulp
- Layer One: in the pitcher of a high-powered blender, add one half of the frozen bananas, the frozen pineapple, frozen mango and ¾ cup of orange juice. Blend on high until smooth, adding remaining orange juice if needed, until thick consistency is reached.
- Pour the contents of the pitcher evenly into three glasses.
- Layer Two: rinse out the pitcher with water and add 1½ cups of Lifeway Wildberries & Cream Organic Whole Milk Kefir, the remaining banana and the frozen mixed berries. Blend on high until smooth, adding remaining kefir, if needed, until desired consistency is reached.
- Slowly pour or spoon the pitcher contents on top of the first smoothie layer in the separate cups. Garnish with fresh orange slices, additional berries, pineapple or mango chunks, if desired.