This probiotic-packed Vanilla Protein Peppermint Kefir Smoothie is our favorite way to enjoy the sweet flavors of the holiday season, without added refined sugar, or the resulting crash. Plus, because it’s made with our Protein Kefir, it’s perfect for recovering after a workout, or after a long day at the office.
- 1 cup Lifeway Vanilla Protein Kefir
- ½ large banana, sliced and frozen
- 2-3 drops peppermint extract
- Ice, as needed
- Mint leaves or crushed organic candy canes, to garnish
- Add all ingredients except for the strawberry syrup into the pitcher of a high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth, or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into a glass and serve garnished with crushed candy canes or mint leaves, as desired.
- If our Vanilla Protein Kefir is unavailable, substitute our Lowfat Madagascar Vanilla Kefir.
- We've had great success using 1/2 cup of our Farmer Cheese in place of the banana.