Fresh blueberries are the star of this extremely easy, totally delicious summertime dessert. Our Blueberry Compote with Frozen Kefir requires just a few ingredients and takes just minutes to make. Even better, you can customize it however you like! Use whatever berries and spices you have on hand for a treat the whole family will love.
- Lifeway Original Frozen Kefir
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 Tbsp honey, optional
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice, optional
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, heat blueberries, lemon juice and honey until the berries are bubbling.
- Reduce the heat to medium and continue cooking for 10-12 minutes, mashing the berries with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Cool to room temperature and serve over scoops of Lifeway Coconut Frozen Kefir.