Cool, creamy, refreshing and full of fiber, our Probiotic Cucumber Basil Zucchini Gazpacho is the perfect summer soup and is a great compliment to warm, crusty bread.
- ¾ cup Lifeway Organic Organic Plain Whole Milk Kefir
- 2 zucchini, seeded and chopped
- 3 cucumbers, seeded and sliced
- 4 scallions, chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Prepare all vegetables as directed. Add zucchini, cucumber, scallions, fresh basil, lemon juice, and olive oil to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add ¾ cup Lifeway Organic Whole Milk Kefir, one teaspoon of salt and one teaspoon of pepper. Blend until just combined.
- Pour mixture into bowls and top with remaining kefir, basil, salt and black pepper. Drizzle with olive oil. Serve cold and enjoy!