Sipping a super smoothie is a great way to eat a healthy meal on the go, but sometimes you want to eat with a spoon. For the best of both worlds, try a smoothie bowl! Our Probiotic Kefir Smoothie Bowl can be customized with whatever you have on hand and easy to prep the night before, too!
- 1 cup Lifeway Plain Low Fat Kefir
- 2 bananas, frozen
- ¼ cup nut butter of choice*
- Optional toppings: almonds, raw honey, bee pollen, unsweetened shredded coconut, dark chocolate chips, fresh berries, banana slices, low-sugar granola, whole-grain cereal, chia, hemp or sunflower seeds
- Pour kefir into a blender. Add bananas (broken in half) and peanut butter on top. Blend until smooth. Top with desired toppings.
- *When you choose a nut (or seed) butter, make sure the only ingredients are that nut or seed. Often, commercial varieties add stabilizers, salt, hydrogenated oil and sugar.