Prep Time: 10 minutes Servings: 2
Refreshing watermelon and exotic coconut combine in a tropical smoothie bowl that’s fit to share! Plus, who doesn’t love a smoothie served in a watermelon bowl? Our Coconut Watermelon Kefir Smoothie Bowl is as nourishing as it is delicious.
- ½ cup Lifeway Coconut Chia Low Fat Kefir
- ½ cup Lifeway Lowfat Watermelon Kefir Watermelon Low Fat Kefir
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ chopped pineapple, frozen
- Juice of ½ lime
- Chia seeds, to garnish
- Fresh raspberries, to garnish
- Crushed walnut, to garnish
- Lime peel, to garnish
- Ice, as needed
- 1 mini watermelon, cut in half and flesh removed (optional
- Combine all ingredients, except for the lime peel and watermelon rind, into the base of a high-powered smoothie. Blend on high until desired consistency is reached (should be thick). Adjust kefir and ice as needed.
- Pour the smoothie mix into the hollowed watermelon half or two bowls to serve.