In between cozy snuggles and mindful outdoor walks, we’re blending a sip-ly delicious Cranberry Orange Smoothie Bowl. The recipe features our limited edition cranberry creme brûlée kefir, an all-natural gut-healthy beverage with protein, calcium, and 12 live and active probiotic cultures that will take your holiday smoothies and snacks to the next level. Other ingredients include cranberries and oranges for an excellent source of vitamin C to build a strong immune system; cashew butter for protein, calcium, and healthy fats; banana and cranberries for prebiotic fiber to fuel the probiotic cultures in our cranberry creme brûlée kefir that may balance the gut microbiome. Top your gut-healthy blend with coconut shavings, cranberries, and orange slices. The end result will make you peel berry good.
- 2 cups frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 large orange (white pith and outer rind removed)
- ½ cup Cranberry Crème Brulee Lowfat Kefir
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the cranberry orange smoothie into two bowls. Then, add desired toppings & serve immediately while cold!
- Toppings: granola, cranberry, coconut flakes, orange