Four words and four ingredients make for the best no-bake dessert you can eat. It’s true! Our Peanut Butter Kefir Smoothie Cups are not to be missed.
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups Lifeway Madagascar Vanilla Lowfat Kefir
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp chocolate sauce
- In a large, cold bowl, whisk together peanut butter and kefir, adding kefir ¼ cup at a time. (Tip: whisk the peanut butter separately until smooth – it is much easier to incorporate that way).
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, divide the chocolate crumbs into four small mason jars.
- Spoon the kefir peanut butter mixture equally into the four jars and drizzle the top with chocolate sauce to garnish.
- Feel free to add mint leaves or extra crumbs to garnish as well. That’s it – it’s easy as pie.