Our Rocky Road Kefir Smoothie tastes just like your favorite ice cream blend, but at a fraction of the calories. Plus, it’s packed with probiotics and feel-good ingredients.
- 1 cup Lifeway Chocolate Truffle Lowfat Kefir
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- ½ Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp mixed chopped nuts
- 1 Tbsp mini gelatin-free marshmallows
- Cocoa nibs, optional
- Coconut whipped cream, optional
- Add the Lifeway Lowfat Chocolate Truffle Kefir and the banana to the pitcher of a high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth, or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour the smoothie into a large glass and dust with cocoa powder. Garnish with marshmallows, chopped nuts, and optional cocoa nibs and whipped coconut cream.
- You can find gelatin-free marshmallows at most natural grocery stores or health food stores.
- For a thicker smoothie, use our Frozen Kefir!