For a tasty dessert that’s secretly healthy, we love serving our Apple Pear Pudding Shooters, which are made with our Apple Pear Cobbler Perfect 12 Kefir! No strange ingredients here – just chia seeds, kefir and fresh apple!
- 2 cups Lifeway Apple Pear Cobbler Perfect 12 Kefir
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 medium apple, sliced thinly
- 2 gluten-free ginger snap cookies, crushed
- Pour kefir and chia seeds into a jar with a secure lid. Shake well and place in a refrigerator overnight or for a few hours.
- To serve, spoon dollops of pudding into four cups. Top with crushed ginger snaps and sliced apples. Serve cold.
- A ripe pear may be substituted for the apple.
- Ginger snaps add a spicy touch to the sweet kefir, but gluten-free graham crackers, peanut butter cookies and sugar cookies are also great!