For a powerful breakfast that takes almost no time at all, Blueberry & Almond Butter Overnight Oats are the way to go!
- 1/2 cup Lifeway Lowfat Blueberry Maple Kefir With Oats
- 1/2 cup water (or additional kefir)
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- ½ fresh blueberries*
- ½ cup gluten-free old fashioned oats
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Slivered almonds or chia seeds, to garnish
- In a bowl, combine the almond butter, kefir and water. Start by adding the liquid to the almond butter in sections, stirring until combined each time, until thoroughly combined.
- Add the oats and chia seeds to the mixture and stir well. Transfer to a jar with a tight sealing lid and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Top with slivered almonds or additions chia seeds, if desired, before enjoying on the go!
- Any berry or flavor of kefir works in this recipe. Mix, match and have fun!