Slightly sweet, slightly indulgent, completely delicious! Our Cranberry Crème Brûlée Kefir Mousse is a quick and simple dessert perfect for your next holiday gathering.
- 1 cup Lifeway Lowfat Cranberry Crème Brulee Kefir*
- 14 oz organic cranberry sauce
- 8 oz low-fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Fresh cranberries, to garnish
- In a large bow, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add cranberry sauce and sugar and beat on high until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream and kefir until soft peaks form (it helps to start with a chilled bowl). Add whipped cream into cranberry mixture and fold six times, so swirls of cranberry remain.
- Spoon into crème brulee dishes and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving to set, or overnight. Top with fresh cranberries and/or more whipped cream before serving.
- * Our Special Edition Lowfat Cranberry Crème Brulee Kefir is only available during October, November and December. That being said, for a delicious mousse that has it’s own special flavor, use any of our other berry-flavored kefir, or Lifeway Lowfat Madagascar Vanilla Kefir.