Vibrant, crunchy, and delicious, you’ll want to devour every bit of this autumn salad.
Made with all the best fall flavors, such as kale, which is so rich in vitamin A and C that one serving (1 cup) meets your recommended daily requirement for both of these vitamins! Apples, walnuts, and quinoa are a good source of fiber which has been associated with reduced risks of diabetes.
Top it off with our Honey Mustard Kefir Dressing to complement this marvelous mixture.Servings: 5
- 6 cups fresh baby kale
- 2 sliced apples
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup cranberries
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup Lifeway Farmer Cheese
For the Dressing
- 1 cup Lifeway Organic Plain Whole Milk Kefir
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ heaping tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp raw apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of sea salt
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a big mixing bowl.
- After thoroughly mixing the salad ingredients, divide into five portions.
- For the dressing, add all ingredients into the pitcher of a high-powered blender or food processor. Blend on high until smooth, or until desired consistency is reached. Chill at least 10 minutes to blend flavors.