A spicy take on a traditional fall favorite that comes together in a flash. Even better? Our Fall Spicy Butternut Squash Soup is made with just a handful of ingredients, so no special trip to the market is required!Servings: 2 to 3
- 2 cups cooked butternut squash or butternut squash puree
- 1 cup Lifeway Organic Organic Plain Whole Milk Kefir
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 heaping Tbsp curry spice (heat to preference)
- 1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
- Basil, extra spices, pepitas and olive oil for garnish
- Add squash puree, kefir olive oil and spices into a blender and blend on high until creamy and completely mixed.
- Pour mixture into a sauce pan and heat on medium-high heat until desired temperature is reached.
- Serve in soup bowls and garnish with additional spices or kefir.