A decadent chocolate milkshake that’s secretly healthy enough for breakfast! This luscious glass of chocolatey goodness is sweet and indulgent, but made with just 4 healthy ingredients that will leave you feeling good from the first sip to the last. It tastes just like your favorite ice-cream dessert with the added benefit of probiotics, protein, and anti-inflammatory benefits from our chocolate truffle kefir. A comforting, naturally gluten-free blend without the guilt and bloat.
We recommend getting probiotics from foods that are naturally rich in good bacteria which are more easily digested and absorbed than supplements or foods that contain added probiotics. Furthermore, fermented and cultured foods may also have added health benefits (such as prebiotics) that can help incorporate and utilize the probiotics in your gut.
Research has found that consuming a variety of prebiotic and probiotic food sources may improve your body’s natural functions, including both your immune and digestive system.
- 1 cup Chocolate Truffle Lowfat Kefir
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- Add bananas to blender or food processor and blend until creamy.
- Add kefir, honey, and cacao powder.
- Blend until combined and smooth.
- Optional toppings: chocolate chips, cacao nibs, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, cookie crumbles, granola