What’s better than cookies? Cookies healthy enough to have with any meal of the day. These Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies are made with only 7 ingredients, including our whole milk kefir for the perfect, most satisfying and fluffy, fresh-baked cookie.
- ½ cup Organic Plain Whole Milk Kefir
- 1½ cup almond butter
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add almond butter, whipped farmer cheese, coconut sugar, eggs, baking soda, and salt. Combine until dough is even.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a 1 tbsp measuring spoon, place dollops of cooking dough onto lined baking tray.
- Baking for 11 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.
- Remove and allow to cool completely for a firmer texture. (cookies will be very tender straight out of the oven!)