This rich and creamy farmer cheese ball is easy to make and will undoubtedly be a crowd pleaser at this your fall get-together!
- 4oz Lifeway Farmer Cheese
- ¼ cup Lifeway Plain Whole Milk Kefir
- 6oz extra sharp white cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat all of the ingredients besides the thyme with an electric mixer in medium speed until blended.
- Shape mixture into a large ball to look like a pumpkin. Garnish with thyme.
- Serve with crackers and vegetables and enjoy!