Our Peanut Butter Kefir Dip is one of our all-time favorite snacks. With a crisp sweet apple, creamy peanut butter, and tangy kefir, this combination is perfect for back-to-school lunches, a post-workout snack, and meal prep. Packed with protein, fiber and probiotics, it’s a healthy treat you can snack on without regret.
- ¾ cup Plain Lowfat Kefir
- 3 Tbsp natural peanut butter*
- 1 tsp honey
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon, optional
- apples, for slicing
- Wash and slice the apple into pieces. We suggest at least two large apples - this recipe makes a lot of dip!
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the peanut butter for 20 seconds. Alternately, heat slowly on the stove over low heat until runny.
- Once melted, stir in the kefir, optional cinnamon and honey until smooth. Serve warm or chill before snacking away!
- Peanut butter: make sure to check the ingredients label and make sure that the only things included are peanuts and a non-hydrogenated oil - preferably just peanuts.