There is something so enchanting about cherries and chocolate. The joining of color and shadow, tart and sweet. This magical pairing inspired us to create a Chocolate Cherry Chia Pudding using a combination of Wildberry Whole Milk Kefir and cherries, layered with Coconut Cream. The layers harmonize, giving each spoonful a tart sweetness.Servings: 1 - 2
- 1 cup Mixed Berry Whole Milk Kefir
- 1/2 cup coconut whip
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen blackberries
- ½ cup frozen cherries
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Blend together the Wildberry Whole Milk Kefir, banana, blackberries, cherries, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- In a bowl or mason jar, mix together chia seeds with the purple blend. Cover and set in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
- Once the pudding has set, layer with coconut whip and enjoy!
- Top with granola, dark chocolate syrup, and fresh cherries.