Enjoy the recipes you love by being more mindful of the ingredients used to create them. Our Rocky Road Smoothie is an example of an indulgent recipe that we’ve reworked to embody conscious consumption. It tastes just like the classic ice cream blend, but with cleaner ingredients and the addition of healthy probiotics.
- 1 cup Lifeway Chocolate Lowfat Kefir
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- ½ Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp mixed chopped nuts
- 1 Tbsp mini gelatin-free marshmallows
- Cocoa nibs, optional
- Coconut whipped cream, optional
- Add the Lifeway Lowfat Chocolate Truffle Kefir and the banana to the pitcher of a high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth, or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour the smoothie into a large glass and dust with cocoa powder. Garnish with marshmallows, chopped nuts, and optional cocoa nibs and whipped coconut cream.
- You can find gelatin-free marshmallows at most natural grocery stores or health food stores.
- For a thicker smoothie, use our Frozen Kefir!