With everyone raving over the #whippedcoffee trend, we decided to update the recipe with a decadent twist. All you need are four simple ingredients; coconut sugar, heavy whipping cream, nutella and raspberry kefir. Whip the cream, sugar, and nutella for about 3-5 minutes. Once it looks like a puffy cloud, pour over our probiotic raspberry kefir. Sprinkle a few fresh raspberries on top for a pop of color. It’s a berry gut-healthy drink that we know you’ll love. Try making it yourself and tag us!
Fun Fact: Ludmila Smolyansky, co-founder of Lifeway, was one of the first importers of Nutella to the United States. Upon its opening in the late 70s, her delicatessen and importing business became a vibrant hub for foodies seeking international fare. Learn about Lifeway’s Nutella connection and more in The Kefir Cookbook by our CEO Julie Smolyansky.
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2-1 cup Raspberry Lowfat Kefir
- small handful of raspberries
- Whip together all ingredients except kefir until fluffy (3-5 minutes).
- Pour/spoon over raspberry kefir, top with fresh raspberries and enjoy!