Women are empowering, strong, beautiful, the list goes on and on. That’s why we dreamed up the Women’s Health Smoothie, a strategic blend of fruits, greens, and nuts to enhance a women’s healthy lifestyle. There are walnuts and blueberries for antioxidants, avocado for healthy fats, and banana for potassium. Women are prone to developing osteoporosis due to calcium deficiency, which is why this smoothie has an abundance of calcium-rich ingredients, like chia seeds, spinach, and whole milk kefir. The recipe is a celebration of women. It’s about nourishing yourself as you are because we love who you are right here, right now.
- Chia Seeds: calcium, fiber, omegas
- Walnuts: calcium, protein, vitamin E (which may help repair skin tissue)
- Spinach: calcium, iron, antioxidants that help to oxygenate and replenish the entire body, lutein (may help support eye and vision health)
- Blueberries: anti-inflammatory, anthocyanidins (may offer anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-cancer benefits), lutein (may help support eye and vision health)
- Avocado: monounsaturated fatty acids
- Banana: vitamin b6, potassium, manganese
- Whole Milk Kefir: calcium, healthy fats, protein, lactobacillus acidophilus (may prevent and treat vaginal imbalance issues)
- 1 cup
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup packed spinach
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 banana
- Add all ingredients to the pitcher of a high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth, or until desired consistency is reached.