Ancho chili powder adds a depth of smoky flavor to our creamy avocado kefir dip. Whether you serve it as a dip or a dressing, it’s sure to please a crowd.
- 2 very ripe large avocados
- ¾-1 cup Lifeway Plain Lowfat Kefir
- 1 Tbsp ancho chili powder (more or less to taste)
- ¾ cup sweet peppers, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro, plus more to garnish
- Juice of one lime
- Sea salt, to taste
- A few dashes of preferred hot sauce, optional
- Cut open and scoop the flesh of the avocados into a large mixing bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients, except for the kefir, and stir well.
- Slowly stir in kefir until desired consistency is reached. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with additional cilantro and/or peppers.