Bite-sized and delicious, these are the perfect treat for a festive gathering – or any time!
- 10 oz Lifeway Farmer Cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped almonds
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Pretzel sticks, as needed
- Fresh rosemary, as garnish
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, Farmer Cheese, and dried cranberries until smooth. Dampen hands to prevent sticking and form cream cheese mixture into approximately 24 tablespoon-sized balls. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours or until firm.
- Roll chilled cheese balls in chopped almond, pressing nuts so that they adhere. Keep cheese balls refrigerated until ready to serve. Just before serving, skewer each cheese ball with a pretzel stick.
- Drizzle honey on serving plate, place cheese balls on plate and garnish with rosemary.
- Find tips, tricks and variations here.