Made with our Whole Milk Plain Kefir and Simple Mills’ Almond Flour Artisan Bread Mix, these gluten-free, grain-free savory sage biscuits are just what you need to round out your holiday menu, or dinner any time!
- 1/2 cup Lifeway Organic Organic Plain Whole Milk Kefir
- 1 Box Simple Mills Artisan Bread Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried poultry seasoning
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh sage (optional, but recommended)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together kefir and eggs until thoroughly combined. Then stir in Simple Mills baking mix, garlic powder, poultry seasoning and sage, if using.
- Drop by large mixing spoonfuls onto the baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown on the top. Remove from oven and serve warm with honey, Farmer Cheese, organic fruit spread or grass-fed butter.