For a tasty treat that’s high in protein, probiotics, omega-3s and flavor, whip up a batch of our Kefir Chia Pudding! Prep it the night before for a quick and healthy breakfast.
- 1 cup Madagascar Vanilla Low Fat Kefir
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp sweetener of choice (we like honey), optional
- Golden cherries, sliced fig, pomegranate seeds or chopped mango, to garnish
- Add Lifeway Lowfat Madagascar Vanilla Kefir, chia seeds, and optional sweetener to a mixing bowl. Whisk well to combine.
- Cover the mixing bowl and let it sit in the fridge overnight, or for at least 5 hours.
- To serve, spoon chilled pudding into serving cups and garnish as desired.