We’ve taken your typical (and let’s face it, boring) dill cheese spread and given it new life with the probiotic power of our delicious Farmer Cheese! Our no-fail Cucumber Farmer Cheese Bites are a kid-friendly, crowd-friendly combination that requires almost no effort. You simply scoop, chop, mix and top your way to a healthy, satisfying snack.
- 1 cup Lifeway Farmer Cheese
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 medium/large cucumber
- Sea salt, to taste
- In a medium/large mixing bowl, mix the Farmer Cheese, lemon juice, dill, and cilantro until thoroughly combined. Season with salt, to taste.
- Place the bowl in the fridge to let the flavors develop for at least 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, wash and slice the cucumber to rounds ¼” to ½” thick.
- Scoop a dollop of the Farmer Cheese mixture on to each of the cucumber rounds and spread. Garnish with fresh cilantro and additional salt and pepper.