Give your friends freezer envy with a batch of our frozen skyr bark. A healthy, high-protein snack that’s portable and only made with a few simple ingredients, including our probiotic packed skyr.
- 2 cups Organic Natural Skyr
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix skyr and maple syrup until well-combined.
- Line a baking tray with foil and pour the mixture on top.
- Spread it depending on how thick or thin you want your bark to be (approx 1/2 inch)
- Add toppings over the yogurt and place in freezer for 4 hours until frozen.
- Remove from freezer and break bark into pieces.
- Bark can be stored in the the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Toppings: chocolate chips, strawberries, fresh mint, sliced almonds