Let the kitchen fill with the alluring aroma of coffee beans and chocolate as you blend a decadent Tiramisu Smoothie. A crave-worthy treat made with clean, natural ingredients so relax and enjoy the indulgent flavors. This smoothie blend has coffee for B vitamins, manganese, and potassium; cocoa powder for polyphenol antioxidants; and banana for prebiotic fiber to fuel the 12 live and active probiotics in our plain kefir. All of these benefits add up to a smoothie that may balance the gut microbiome as well as support immune health and brain function. Layer on a swirl of coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder.
Prebiotics + Probiotics = a Healthy You
Prebiotics are non-living, non-digestible carbohydrates naturally found in a variety of foods. Your body actually can’t digest prebiotics, so they’re what probiotics feed off of to remain actively working in your digestive system. They help the digestive system by promoting the growth of good bacteria. Prebiotics and probiotics work together in balance to make sure our digestive system stays on track and regular. Research has found that consuming a variety of prebiotic and probiotic food sources may improve your body’s natural functions, including both your immune and digestive system.
- 1/2 cup chilled coffee or cold brew
- 1/2 cup Organic Plain Whole Milk Kefir
- 1 ripe banana
- handful of ice cubes
- 1 serving of Vanilla protein mix
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- coconut whipped cream
- blend together all ingredients except coconut whipped cream
- pour blended mix to 1/4 of a cup and put in a layer of coconut whipped cream
- pour in the rest of the smoothie to fill the cup
- top with coconut whipped cream and cocoa powder