Say cheesecake! 🍰 Is there anything an air fryer can’t do? Today we’re serving up a modern take on a classic dessert, and elevating it with Lifeway Farmer Cheese. Our protein-packed, calcium rich, amazingly versatile Farmer Cheese enhances traditional cheesecake, giving it the rich, tangy flavor it deserves. An exquisite #ValentinesDay treat, this #cheesecake has a smooth texture with decadent cream flavor. Topped with fresh strawberries and underpinned by a sweet graham cracker crust, our lavishly delicious Air Fried Strawberry Cheesecake #recipe is pure bliss.
Cultured Dairy: The Nutrition Benefits You Actually Need to Know
With increasing research linking the correlation between probiotics, gut health, and immunity, it’s no secret that the integrity of our gut is vital to our health. Although additional factors such as stress, antibiotic usage, and individual health conditions can contribute to the condition of our gut, a focus on healthy food choices is one of the easiest ways to support the microbiome.
Several studies have shown a strong association between the gut-brain-microbiota. Probiotics introduced to the gut have been found to support immunity, improve allergies, and improve digestion.
Studies have shown that reduced diversity of healthy gut bacteria during early years is associated with an increase in food allergies during school-age years. In addition, kefir made from whole fat milk helps absorb key nutrients such as Vitamins A, D, E, and K. Vitamin K is important because it helps your bones absorb calcium. It’s important to know that kefir contains a special trio: vitamin D, K, and calcium – all three crucial elements to support bone health.
- 1 1/2 Cups Gluten Free Graham Crackers
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 16oz Farmer Cheese
- 16oz Cream Cheese
- 14oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1tsp vanilla 5 cups strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- Blend the graham crackers in a food processor until finely crushed.
- Place blended graham crackers in a small bowl and mix in melted butter.
- Add the graham cracker mix to the bottom of a oiled springform pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl with a standing or hand mixer, mix together the farmer cheese and cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and eggs and blend for about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the cream mixture to the springform pan over the graham cracker crust.
- Place the springform pan in the Air Fryer at 300 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until the center is no longer jiggling. It will wiggle a little but it shouldn't be wet.
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- In a medium pan over medium high heat, add chopped strawberries, sugar, and honey and melt down until you have a jam like texture. You can make this in advance and chill or pour over the refrigerated cheesecake warm.
- Add regular strawberries to top and enjoy!