Bursting with juicy raspberries, exotic dragon fruit and creamy kefir, the flavors of summer shine in this Dragon Fruit & Coconut Kefir Smoothie.
- 1 cup Lifeway
- 1 cup Lifeway Plain Lowfat Kefir
- 1 ½ cups fresh raspberries
- 1 medium dragon fruit, sliced, peeled and frozen
- 1 medium banana, sliced and frozen
- Fresh dragon fruit, to garnish
- Pomegranate seeds, to garnish
- Sliced starfruit, to garnish
- Pour the Organic Coconut & Cream Whole Milk Kefir into two glasses. Place in your freezer and freeze for 15-30 minutes.
- Add the Lowfat Plain Kefir, fresh raspberries, frozen dragon fruit and frozen banana to the pitcher of a high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth, or until desired consistency is reached.
- Remove the cups from the freezer and divide the smoothie mixture between them.
- Garnish with optional scoops of fresh dragon fruit, pomegranate seeds and sliced starfruit. Sip and enjoy!
- If you can't find our Organic Coconut & Cream Whole Milk Kefir, look for our Coconut Chia Low Fat Kefir instead!