This Kiwi Kefir Ice Cream is a 4-ingredient recipe that is simple and nutritious – perfect for summer! With a refreshing combination of kiwi, banana, spinach, and kefir, this creamy treat is high in potassium and calcium.
- 1 cup Madagascar Vanilla Lowfat Kefir
- 1 frozen banana
- 1-2 handfuls of spinach
- 2 frozen kiwi
- Add kefir, banana, spinach, and kiwis to the pitcher of a high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth, or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into a quart-sized tupperware container and freeze for 4 - 6 hours.
- Scoop into bowls or cones and enjoy!
- When it comes to freezing the kiwi, make sure you skin them before placing in the freezer.