This Kefir Garlic and Herb Dip is simple to prepare for end-of-summer entertaining.Servings: 8
- 1 cup Lifeway Organic Organic Plain Lowfat Kefir
- ¾ cup soft goat cheese
- 1 sprig of dill
- 1 sprig of basil
- 1 sprig of tarragon
- 1 sprig of chives
- ½ clove garlic
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- sea salt and fresh pepper
- 4 cups of mixed, cut vegetables (i.e. carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, radishes, celery, etc.)
- Add all of the ingredients, except for the vegetables, into the base of a food processor. Pulse to process until smooth.
- Pour the dip into a portable, sealable container and refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
- Serve with cut mixed vegetables and enjoy!