But first – coffee, more precisely the Mocha Almond Breakfast Smoothie!
Spiked with a shot of espresso, and up to 99% lactose free. Our breakfast smoothie recipe is a nutritious way for coffee lovers to get their morning buzz!
- 1 cup Lifeway Cappuccino Lowfat Kefir
- ½ medium banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp organic almond butter
- ¼ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- Coconut whipped cream, to garnish (optional)
- 1 shot of espresso
- Add all ingredients except for the optional coconut whipped cream into the pitcher of a high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth, or until desired consistency is reached.
- Garnish with optional coconut cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder, if desired.