🏈 Kick off the big game with Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites and a bowl of Lifeway Farmer Cheese Dip. This healthier alternative to deep fried chicken wings will become your new favorite snack. The Farmer Cheese is packed with protein and loaded with probiotics, making it a great substitute ingredient for traditional dip recipes. The cauliflower is savory and satisfying, air fried for that perfect crispy texture. Maintain nourishment while indulging in your favorite food and cheering for your favorite team. Touch down on better health.
Cultured Dairy: The Nutrition Benefits You Actually Need to Know
With increasing research linking the correlation between probiotics, gut health, and immunity, it’s no secret that the integrity of our gut is vital to our health. Although additional factors such as stress, antibiotic usage, and individual health conditions can contribute to the condition of our gut, a focus on healthy food choices is one of the easiest ways to support the microbiome.
Several studies have shown a strong association between the gut-brain-microbiota. Probiotics introduced to the gut have been found to support immunity, improve allergies, and improve digestion.
Studies have shown that reduced diversity of healthy gut bacteria during early years is associated with an increase in food allergies during school-age years. In addition, kefir made from whole fat milk helps absorb key nutrients such as Vitamins A, D, E, and K. Vitamin K is important because it helps your bones absorb calcium. It’s important to know that kefir contains a special trio: vitamin D, K, and calcium – all three crucial elements to support bone health.
- Cauliflower Ingredients
- 5 cups cauliflower, chopped (1 medium head)
- ¼ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp sea salt (add more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon white whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon Buffalo wing sauce for serving
- Farmer Cheese Dip:
- 1 cup Farmer Cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Egg Yolk
- lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tps Red Pepper flakes
- Cauliflower Instructions:
- In a large bowl, add the cauliflower, sauce, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and flour. Toss until sauce coats all of the cauliflower.
- Farmer Cheese Dip Instructions
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until blended well.
- Air Fryer Directions:
- Spray the air fryer grill with cooking spray and add cauliflower.
- Set air fryer to 400 degrees and cook for 15 minutes. At 7 minutes toss cauliflower.
- Cook a few minutes longer if you prefer charred and crispy bites.
- After removing from air fryer, toss with a tablespoon of warmed sauce and serve.