Two delicious kefir flavors band together in this probiotic lemon blueberry parfait. Tart, tangy lemon meringue kefir chia pudding is layered with a creamy blueberry smoothie for an indulgent breakfast or dessert.Servings: 1
Lemon Chia Pudding:
- 1 cup Lemon Whole Milk Kefir
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups Organic Blueberry Lowfat Kefir
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 avocado
- Granola, blueberries, kiwi to top
- Mix lemon meringue kefir with chia seeds in a mason jar or covered bowl and let sit overnight in the fridge.
- Add kefir, blueberries, and avocado to the pitcher of a high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour kefir chia pudding into two glasses. Layer with blueberry smoothie then top with granola and fresh fruit.