Cheesy goodness without the cheese, our buffalo queso is the appetizer you have been craving. With nutritional yeast, cashews, hot sauce, and kefir, this liquid gold makes for the perfect dip and nacho topping.
Prebiotics + Probiotics = a Healthy You
Prebiotics are non-living, non-digestible carbohydrates naturally found in a variety of foods. Your body actually can’t digest prebiotics, so they’re what probiotics feed off of to remain actively working in your digestive system. They help the digestive system by promoting the growth of good bacteria. Prebiotics and probiotics work together in balance to make sure our digestive system stays on track and regular. Research has found that consuming a variety of prebiotic and probiotic food sources may improve your body’s natural functions, including both your immune and digestive system.
- 1/3 cup Plain Lowfat Kefir
- 5-6 tbsp Frank's hot sauce
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup cashews, raw + soaked
- pinch of salt
- 4-6 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- Put everything in the belnder and blend up. Taste and add more spices, hot sauce, and yeast as you desire. Spoon into a bowl and enjoy!
- Cashews: we soaked ours overnight but you can soak them in hot water for an hour
- You can eyeball the spices and add more or less as you go.