Keep your energy steady and calm with our Matcha Kefir Chia Pudding Parfait. Lower in caffeine for a boost without the crash, matcha is the perfect addition to a kefir chia pudding that’s high in protein and fiber.Servings: 2
- 1½ Organic Ceremonial Green Tea Matcha Lowfat Kefir
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine chia seeds and kefir. Stir and mix well.
- In a small bowl, add matcha powder. Add a little hot water; whisk until smooth.
- Add the matcha mixture, maple syrup and vanilla to the chia seed mixture; stir. Place it in the fridge and let it sit overnight, or at least 2-3 hours.
- To make parfait, start with a layer of the chia pudding. Add a layer of matcha kefir and repeat as necessary.
- Top with fresh fruit, granola and other toppings.