Fun food trend alert 🚨 If you haven’t heard, this #FetaPasta TikTok recipe is breaking the internet and you feta believe we jumped at the chance to recreate it! Our Farmer Cheese Pasta is tasty and *almost* as fun to make as it is to eat. Place farmer cheese in the middle of a baking dish and surround it with cherry tomatoes. Coat with olive oil and sprinkle garlic powder, garlic cloves, red pepper flakes, basil, salt, and pepper on top. Cook your choice of pasta on the stove while the cheese and veggies bake in the oven. We might be biased but substituting farmer cheese for feta is an upgrade that makes this dish creamier and more flavorful.
Cultured Dairy: The Nutrition Benefits You Actually Need to Know
With increasing research linking the correlation between probiotics, gut health, and immunity, it’s no secret that the integrity of our gut is vital to our health. Although additional factors such as stress, antibiotic usage, and individual health conditions can contribute to the condition of our gut, a focus on healthy food choices is one of the easiest ways to support the microbiome.
Several studies have shown a strong association between the gut-brain-microbiota. Probiotics introduced to the gut have been found to support immunity, improve allergies, and improve digestion.
Studies have shown that reduced diversity of healthy gut bacteria during early years is associated with an increase in food allergies during school-age years. In addition, kefir made from whole fat milk helps absorb key nutrients such as Vitamins A, D, E, and K. Vitamin K is important because it helps your bones absorb calcium. It’s important to know that kefir contains a special trio: vitamin D, K, and calcium – all three crucial elements to support bone health.
- 2 cartons of cherry tomatoes
- 4oz Farmer Cheese
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 3-4 tbsp garlic powder
- 2-4 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 3-4 tbsp salt
- 3-4 tbsp pepper
- 3-4 tbsp chopped basil
- 1 box of pasta
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a 9x13 pan, spread out cherry tomatoes.
- In the center of the pan put half a carton of farmer cheese and make it into a rectangle.
- Top farmer cheese and tomatoes with olive oil, garlic clove, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Place pan in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until tomatoes are starting to shrivel up.
- Meanwhile, cook your choice of pasta according to the box directions.
- Once the tomato and farmer cheese is done, pour in the cooked pasta, top with chopped basil and mix together.